We’re looking for freelance writers to help us create great SEO content marketing for clients. We pay competitive rates and can provide regular work each month.
If you have a very good knowledge of WordPress (developer or non-developer), please read on!
- Expert knowledge of WordPress
- Excellent writing, grammar, and attention to detail
- Proven WordPress tutorial experience (with linkable writing samples)
- Availability to write at least 3x 2,000+ word articles/month, and meet our deadlines
- Basic SEO knowledge
- We pay competitive writing rates
We produce regular content for WordPress businesses, and a lot of our work is with WordPress plugin businesses. You’ll be working with our SEO Content Manager, who’ll provide you with detailed content outlines for what each post needs to cover. You’ll then go away and write the content, either in Google Docs or straight into WordPress. Posts will be published a mixed or bylined and ghostwritten. We aim to create high-quality content that can get results.
Our content is typically a mix of:
- WordPress plugin tutorials (developer or non-developer level)
- Editorial content and/or case studies
- Listicles such as top 10 WordPress plugin lists
- SEO-focused edits to existing content
We’re looking for writers who can do all of these, so where you can only do one – or you can do them all – please get in touch.
This is remote work, and a great opportunity to add regular content to your workload. We’d love to work with you for a long time!