This French camembert salad was my go-to salads this summer. Rich and fatty melted cheese is my favourite ingredient in the whole world and I hope you will enjoy it too. I usually bake it in the oven, but once I tried grilling it and it was just amazing.
- ½ tsp mustard
- ½ tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C)
- Secondly, remove the packaging from the camembert and place the camembert on greaseproof paper with the walnuts beside it in a baking tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until the top of the cheese swells, increases and nuts are roasted.
- Place all the ingredients of dressing in a jam jar, put the lid on, and shake.
- in the meantime prepare salad, cut cucumber, torn the salad and slice some tomato. On top of the salad place some ham.
- Then, remove from the oven camembert and place on top of the salad and sprinkle some walnut.
- Serve immediately.
This is my favourite type of camembert cheese Le Rustique, but it is not for everybody, because of its intense taste: