Time: 1-3 hours (for all three dips)
- ½ cucumber
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil (plus more for serving)
- 1,5 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp dill (minced)
- Grate the cucumber in a food processor.
- Toss with ½ tsp salt, then transfer to a mesh strainer to drain.
- Spoon cucumber meat onto a cheesecloth or thick napkin and squeeze to dry.
- Wipe the food processor clean and add in garlic cloves, remaining salt, vinegar and oil.
- Once a wet paste forms, spoon contents into a large bowl.
- Add in the cucumber and yogurt and stir to mix thoroughly.
- Cover mixture and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, add fresh dill and drizzle oil on top.