Turmeric latte is great for people who feel a bit ill or want something different and not casual coffee with milk. Try this delicious and Turmeric Latte Recipe (Golden Milk Drink) that is caffeine-free and actually tastes similar to a chai latte. Actually, the first time I tasted when I was travelling solo in Amsterdam and I was so ill, I had a sore throat and after warm Turmeric latte, I got way better. I highly recommend to try it.
- 2 cups milk – coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/3 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 tsp raw honey sweeten to taste
- pinch ground black pepper
TURMERIC LATTE PREPARATION:
- Firstly, add all ingredients to a blender for about 10-15 s.
- Secondly, add to a stainless steel pot and warm your turmeric latte on a low-medium heat until it is heated to the desired level of hotness, it doesn’t need to boil.
- Finally, remove from heat and pour it into mugs. Then use an electric milk frother to get a latte consistency if you wish.