Bored Panda, one of the most relevant media publishers in the world, is rapidly growing its audience in all languages. For this reason, our team is now looking for skilled Talent acquisition and payroll coordinators on a remote basis for our International Distribution department.
- Constantly create and develop recruiting campaigns according to the company’s standards and needs. This includes dealing with passive candidates to continually be adding talent into our recruiting pipeline;
- Lead screening processes including conducting online job interviews when indispensable;
- Manage new hire onboarding, payroll processing, employee documentation, processing employee changes, and answering employee questions;
- Working closely with the operation managers and accounting department in order to coordinate monthly payrolls and bonuses;
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with all team members;
- Periodically report on own performance;
- Be available for other related duties that may be assigned.
- You have 1+ year of successful and proven HR or Payroll experience, especially in the online media/entertainment field;
- You have superior organization and time management skills, and are capable of coordinating/prioritizing several tasks;
- You are able to display accountability, always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments;
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and have consistent attention to detail;
- You feel comfortable working and hiring people from all around the world;
- Your English level is not lower than 70%.
- Being a part of a fast-growing international team;
- Work from home (4 – 8 hours per day);
- Career growth depending on your results;
- Decent salary and a friendly work atmosphere.