Strawberry jam with pineapples is really an easy jam recipe. If you want to use less sugar and to live a healthy lifestyle just change your sugar to pineapple. That’s it. Can be used on waffles, on toast, or as a special topping on cooked cereal.
- 1 lb frozen unsweetened strawberry or equivalent amount of fresh berries
- 3 rings of dried pineapple
- First, crumble pineapple into a bowl, cover with frozen berries and ½ cup water.
- Second, refrigerate overnight to rehydrate pineapple.
- Finally, next day blend in a blender and serve. Keeps refrigerated for several days. Can be frozen for later use.