Crafty Panda is the biggest YouTube channel in the Baltic States and one of the main DIY Channels on YouTube, with more than 11M subscribers around the world. And we are growing every day! This time we are looking for a proactive, ambitious, and hard-working sound designer to join our team, based in our office in Vilnius! This position can be full-time/part-time or even remote. We believe that your sound design skills will encourage Crafty Panda’s audience to connect with our videos more and will help to understand the video scenes or moments better while creating a specific atmosphere.
- Research and work with various sound effects and music databases;
- Add sound effects and music soundtracks to prepared videos watched by 100M+ people every month;
- Work with purifying our video sounds stylistics;
- Be a part of a great creative team and work in a dynamic atmosphere;
- Have all the necessary tools to create freely;
- Have career opportunities (Crafty Panda is growing day by day and with it – all the possibilities).
- Experience in sound design (please provide short video showreel/example of your work you’ve done for any commercials, film, TV, YouTube or other video platforms);
- Experience working with Adobe Premiere * Advanced User of one of the popular DAWs like Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic or Pro Tools, etc. * Bonus: Experience working with Adobe Audition or Audacity.
- Love for web video content;
- Fluent in English;
- Great teamwork skills;
- Independence and initiative;
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Degree in music/audio technology or equivalent work experience;
- Interest in generative music and procedural sound;
- Experience as a sound designer or music composer.
Net salary: 500-1000 Eur. Depends on experience