This salsa recipe comes together in about several minutes and tastes even better than from a Mexican food restaurant.
This recipe has a short cut because I use canned tomatoes and fresh ingredients, although you can also easily use fresh tomatoes.
- 14 ounce (400 ml) can diced tomatoes
- 10 ounce ( 285 ml) can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 3 cloves of garlic
- half onion
- 1 jalapeno deseeded
- 1/2 tbsp of honey
- 1/2 cup ( 65 g) cilantro
- 1/4 tsp salt
- half lime juice
- Roughly chop an onion, 1 jalapeno (don’t forget to remove seeds, the seeds will add the heat to the sauce), and cloves of garlic.
- Add to a food processor. Add in diced tomatoes and diced tomatoes with green chiles.
- Add in a tablespoon of honey, salt, cilantro leaves, and lime juice. I recommend starting slow with the lime juice because it’s easy to overuse it.
- Blend everything in a food processor for around 30 seconds or until you reach your desired consistency.
Check the newest recipes:
# Spanish recipe