Have you ever thought where to put so many rhubarbs? Just make this tasty jam, it’s so delicious. The sweet sourness is perfect for oatmeal or my favourite is having rhubarb jam with plain yoghurt. You can make countless breakfasts recipes with it. Also, sometimes, when I want something sweet I just eat bread with butter and some jam. That’s tasty and healthier than eating cookies.
- 2 1/2 pounds (675g) fresh rhubarb
- 2 cups (260g) white sugar
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tsp grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup water
RHUBARB JAM PREPARATION:
- Firstly, chop your rhubarb in like 1cm size.
- Secondly, mix the rhubarb, sugar, orange zest, orange juice and water in a saucepan. Then bring to a boil and cook over medium-low heat for about 45 minutes, occasionally stirring. Remember, it will thicken more as it cools.
- Next, pour into hot jars and seal with lids. Opened jars store in the refrigerator.