This is an easy and traditional Spanish Sangria recipe.
Time: 10 min
- 2 tbsp of water
- 1 to 3 tbsp of sugar, depends of how sweet you want your sangria to be
- 2 lemons
- 2 oranges
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 peaches or apricots (optional)
- 1 ½ of young red wine, the best Tempranillo or Garnacha
- ½ cup brandy
- Make a syrup by heating water over low heat until sugar melts, let it to cool.
- Squeeze lemons and oranges, cut other fruits, pour all the beverages and stir well. Let it sit for about 2 hours, if it’s possible – overnight.
Check the newest recipes:
# Spanish recipe