Have you wondered how to make a tasty berries sauce like blueberry sauce or raspberries sauce for your gelato? That’s easy. Just pick your favourite sauce and let’s start cooking.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 2 tsp (10 ml) arrowroot starch or corn starch, mixed with 2 Tbsp (30 ml) water
- Firstly, add the raspberries and 1/4 cup juice or water in a small saucepan over about medium heat.
- Secondly, cook it for 10 minutes or until the mixture begins to boil.
- Stir as needed. In a small bowl or cup, stir in together the cornstarch and water. While stirring the berries, add the corn starch mixture and cook it until sauce thickens.