You will join our product team to level up the user experience for our time-tracking fans by actively improving the UI and UX of our service. The salary for this position is €48,000 annually. You can work from anywhere in the world.
You will be a part of our product team, working with product managers, developers and other designers to take our Toggl UX to the next level.
You will be participating in all stages of the design process and will have a real impact on the product. Together with our team of enthusiastic designers, you will have ownership of developing and maintaining our design system.
You will fit in well in the Toggl team if you are a web/mobile app designer skilled in user-centric design and believe that software should empower people not to get in their way. Working experience with SaaS products and design systems is a must. Bonus points if you have knowledge about analyzing data and transforming it into impactful improvements.
Experience with modern tools such as Sketch, Abstract, InVision, Zeplin and Adobe Creative Cloud will help you hit the ground running. You will be a perfect match with our team if you love collaborating with people from all disciplines, always try to look at the big picture and want to take ownership of your work.
- Freedom to choose when and where you work from.
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- 2 company retreats and 2 team meetups a year (expenses covered) for team-building.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend training, workshops or conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage and other things to improve your health.
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work.