Pizza dough recipe takes only about 10 minutes to prepare and it’s so simple that it is no sense to buy already made pizza dough. You can even prepare it in the food processor. If you do not use a food processor then in the flour mix pour the liquids to the center. The most important thing is to get a soft dough and then let it rise in a warmer place. You can even freeze this dough and use it for later.
- In a medium bowl, pour warm water, yeast, and sugar. Let it stand until this mixture foams on top, it can take around 5 minutes.
- In a food processor, combine the flour and salt. Then increase the speed from low to medium and add the yeast mixture until you form a soft ball of pizza dough.
- Remove your dough and knead it for a couple of minutes on a floured surface.
- In a lightly oiled bowl place the dough and cover with a cloth. Let it rise for about 30 minutes in a warm. Cut the pizza dough in half.
- You can use the dough immediately, refrigerate it or freeze.
Try this traditional Margherita recipe with this pizza dough.
This pizza pan you can add to oven and bake a perfect shape pizza and it is grilling durable. Check it on Amazon
Check the newest recipes:
# Italian recipe