- 300 g puff pastry
- 250 ml cream
- 5 eggs
- 120 ml milk
- Hard cheese, about over 16 months” (30 g or 6 tablespoons in shavings and 70 g grated)
- 20 g ‘nduja salami
- 50 g Tuscan sausage
- 45 g red onion jam
- Preheat oven to 195 °C, then roll out the puff pastry and lay it into a dish suitable for quiche (20 cm in diameter), which has been well greased or lined with grease-proof paper.
- Scatter with ceramic baking beans (or chick peas, if you don’t have baking beans) to prevent your pastry from rising.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until it gets light brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Once cool, remove the beans. Turn the oven down to 150°C.
- Combine the eggs, double cream, milk and grated cheese with salt and pepper, and whisk together.
- Cut the sausage and salami into slices or pieces. Arrange across the pastry base and add 30 g of onion jam. Pour the egg mixture on top and bake in the oven for 45-60 minutes, until the middle of the quiche is firm to the touch.
- To serve, decorate with cheese shavings and the remaining onion jam.