The classic meal is to serve meatball recipe on a freshly cooked spaghetti, but you can also serve those meatballs on a steamed veggies with white or brown rice. Also, you can prepare meatball sandwich with it.
- 1lb lean (450 g) ground beef
- 1/2 cup (68 g) Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (85 g) milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 onion, finely chopped (small or half of large onion)
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 400 °F (200 °C). Spray baking trail with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients. Shape mixture into meatballs. Place about 1 inch (2,5 cm) apart in pan.
- Bake around 20 minutes ( uncovered).
You can create perfect shape of meatballs with those tongs, check it on Amazon: