Full time, Remote Work
Are you passionate about Social Media? Do you know what it takes to make any content viral? Are you attentive to even small details? This is for you!
Bored Panda, one of the most relevant media publishers in the world, is rapidly growing its audience in all languages. We are looking for talented Community Managers for our YouTube, Instagram and Facebook projects in Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Hindi, Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, and Vietnamese.
- Select best SEO titles for video and written content in several social networks according to a strategic plan given to you;
- Execute interaction strategies for increasing platforms engagement;
- Be responsible for the final quality check of every content unit;
- Constantly communicate with the production team to assure you have all necessary to keep the posting schedule;
- Periodically report on the performance of the channels/pages you manage.
- You are a native speaker of any of the languages above. (You should only apply for a position in your own native language);
- You master social media metrics and are good at analyzing them;
- You know community guidelines and monetization rules for all the main social platforms by heart;
- You are an expert on SEO for Youtube;
- You have proven experience managing channels/pages/accounts on Youtube, Facebook, Instagram and/or Tik Tok;
- You are comfortable with working from home while being strict with deadlines;
- You have strong communication skills;
- Your English level is not lower than 70%.
- Being a part of a fast-growing international team;
- Work from home (6 – 8 hours per day);
- Ability to gain more experience in content distribution processes on social media;
- Career growth depending on your results;
- Decent salary and a friendly work atmosphere.