After trying this recipe for the first time now I can’t imagine any grill party without corn on the cob. Who said that you can grill only meat? This recipe is vegetarian-friendly and you can make it vegan as well. So let’s start grilling, oh but first these are my few tips on how to choose perfect vegetable:
- Firstly, look for ears with tight green husks and golden brown.
- Secondly, avoid brownish crackly husks and also dry or black tassels.
- Thirdly, feel the ear for plump kernels, skip those with holes where kernels didn’t grow.
Now you are ready to grill them.
GRILLED CORN PREPARATION:
- Firstly, preheat grill to high and heat for about10 minutes. Also, you can use us grill pan for cooking corn with the cob. Secondly, add vegetable and cook it, turning often, until charred all over, also around10 minutes.
- Finally, spread butter over warm corn and season it with salt. If you want a vegan version then change butter to extra virgin olive oil. That’s it. Enjoy!