More and more people are allergic to gluten because it really upset stomach and mess up with your whole body. It’s really a thing which you can skip and stop using it. Although, it is quite hard to find a good tasty bread so I decided to bake it myself and it became even tastier than the bread with gluten. Also, when I bake it, I freeze it and use it for later, to eat the whole bread loaf can take some time.
- 2 1/2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 cup warm milk (about 110ºF or 40°C) of choice (nut milk, fresh coconut milk, cows milk also okay)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup (50g) organic cane sugar
- 2 1/4 tsp of active dry yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup (60 g) butter melted and cooled (I like using ghee for extra flavour)
- Firstly, in a bowl, mix warm milk, sugar and yeast. Stir until you dissolve the yeast and allow the mixture to sit for around 10 min.
- Secondly, in another bowl combine with a mixer the gluten-free all-purpose flour and salt.
- Thirdly, add the yeast mix to the flour and combine on low for 30 seconds.
- Then, add in butter and eggs and blend. Mix until dough is well blended. The batter has to be smooth.
- Next, cover your bowl with a towel and allow it to rise in a warm place for around an hour. You can heat the oven up to 100ºF (40 °C) and then turn the oven off and place it in the oven for around an hour.
- Then, grease bread pan with butter or coconut oil. Mix the dough after it has risen for an hour and gently place it into the prepared pan.
- Cover it with a piece of greased plastic wrap and lay it on top and allow the bread to rise again in a warm place for 20-30 min more or until the bread rises just to the top of the loaf pan.
- Preheat your oven to 350 ºF (180ºC) and bake the bread for 50 minutes. The bread will become golden brown on top.
- Remove bread from the pan and completely cool it before slicing.