If you have a big party to make then try this potato salad recipe. It is quite fulling and super easy to make and the best part it’s super delicious.
- ~1 kg small potatoes
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt (divided), plus more to taste
- ¾ cup beef broth, heated until warm
- 1 cup minced onion
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Finely chopped fresh parsley
- Scrub the potatoes and place in a large pot covered with an inch of cold water above them. Set over high heat and bring water it to a boiling point. Add some salt (1 teaspoon to be exact) and boil until tender. This will take around 15-20 min (depends on the size of those so-called small sized potatoes that you chose).
- Drain the potatoes and let them cool for a bit.
- Once the potatoes are cool enough to handle the next step, peel them using a small knife and cut them into 4-6 slices. Place the potato slices in a large bowl and pour the warm beef broth over the top. Top with the minced onion and white wine vinegar. Season them a little bit with the remaining teaspoon of salt (add more if needed) and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- Gently and slowly, using a large spoon, stir until all of the potatoes are coated with seasonings.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow to marinate at room temperature for about 30 min. Stir in the vegetable oil and the parsley and serve immediately, using a slotted spoon if too much liquid remains at the bottom of the bowl.