You will join our marketing team to co-manage our blog publishing schedule and social media feeds. The salary for this position is €35,000 annually. You can work from anywhere in the world.
You will be working in tandem with our Content Manager to maintain a consistent blog and social media publishing schedule. You will manage pitches and commissions from freelancers, and copyedit the articles in accordance with the Toggl Style Guide, which you will co-develop in collaboration with the Content Manager.
Writing blog posts, as well as accompanying copy for our commissioned comic pieces, will also form a significant part of the role. You will be responsible for growing the Toggl Track community across our social media channels, by posting regularly and engaging with those who create user-generated content featuring our product.
You must have strong editorial skills and be a clear, concise writer. You can confidently manage deadlines and projects, and communicate expectations and any changes in the timeline clearly to all involved. You are happiest when you are given free rein to develop an established brand tone of voice and engage with customer advocates. As an extra bonus, you have experience in managing freelancers and/or working remotely already (though we have lots of experience we can share!).
- Freedom to choose when and where you work from.
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- 2 company retreats and 2 team meetups a year (expenses covered) for team-building.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend training, workshops or conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage and other things to improve your health.
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work.