Chili Piper helps businesses help their buyers.
People interested in your business typically have to wait hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Our intelligent assistant offers them a simple way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately upon form submission.
- Be the expert in our customers, strategies, and both inbound and outbound digital marketing channels (email, webinars, social, advertising, web, events) to deliver breakthrough marketing automation programs
- Define the appropriate mix of campaign elements (including search, social, direct mail, email, webinars, content syndication, a direct response online, etc) and calls to action to deliver pipeline goals.
- Define and manage Chili Piper’s global demand generation strategy, plan, execution, and metrics.
- Build and execute multichannel campaigns and programs at scale to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition and engagement, and pipeline generation.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) by channel, drive pipeline, and measure growth to ensure the success of ongoing integrated campaigns
- Develop multi-touch, omnichannel strategies for targeted audiences defined by various criteria (sales segment, region, industry, etc.) to engage prospects and move them through the funnel
- Drive leads, opportunities, and pipeline for Enterprise, SMB, Self-Serve, and Freemium segments.
- Own the entire metrics stack for digital/demand generation efforts including lead generation, conversion rates, pipeline generation, the effectiveness of spend, and influence on bookings.
- Manage agencies (where necessary) to drive digital marketing efforts across paid search, display, content syndication, programmatic media, and other tactics.
- Define and execute programs and tactics to support ABM initiatives.
- Maintain a data-first approach to continually measure and optimize performance, improve conversion and ROI.
- Conduct ongoing competitive research to help inform strategies. Keep current with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and demand generation.
- Experience in the following areas is required: SEM (search engine marketing), PPC (pay-per-click) campaign management, paid social, familiar with DSPs or other digital display approaches, Google AdWords, proficient with Hubspot Marketing Automation and Salesforce CRM, including managing marketing automation email strategy, designing lead nurturing sequences, personas and lead scoring.
What We’re Looking For
- 6+ years of digital marketing or demand generation experience in B2B tech leveraging digital channels to drive lead generation and brand amplification.
- Experience managing paid advertising budgets to meet lead, opportunity, and/or pipeline goals
- Proven track record of demonstrating positive ROI from paid advertising budgets all the way to closed-won revenue.
- Demonstrated success in creating and executing global, multichannel programs leveraging content syndication, paid search, display advertising, and media, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments.
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Strong understanding of Marketing Automation (Hubspot is a plus) and how leads from digital campaigns are ingested into the system.
- Must have proficiency in GoogleAds and Google Analytics. Google Search Console, Google Optimize, and LinkedIn Campaign Manager is a plus!
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills. Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions.
- Strong presentation, problem-solving, analytical, and budget management skills.
- Creative thinker willing to test big ideas and apply learnings to future campaigns
- Team player that’s ready to get the job done
- Unlimited Vacation
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job