You will be part of our desktop team working to improve the efficiency of the C++ library of our native apps and contributing to the overall product development. The salary for this position is €48,000 annually. You can work remotely from anywhere in the world.
You will be joining our Desktop team that works with native technologies on 3 different platforms. All our native apps are tied together with a shared C++ library code. We only work with native technologies, so that we can be as close to the core as possible and use all the power and functionalities provided by the OS.
You will be an essential part of the team helping us improve the efficiency of our C++ library, work on the QML UI for our Linux app and contributing to the overall product development with ideas and solutions.
You will be an excellent addition to the team if you are an experienced C++ developer with good Qt skills. You have the ambition to be the best in C++ and Qt, but also to expand your skills with Swift, C#, and WPF. You love working effectively in a small compact team that can execute fast and delivers even faster. You enjoy collaborating with a team, but also produce high-quality work as an independent contributor.
- Freedom to choose when and where you work from.
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- 2 company retreats and 2 team meetups a year (expenses covered) for team-building.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend training, workshops or conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage and other things to improve your health.
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work.