For a hot Summer morning, iced coffee is a perfect solution and iced cappuccino is a great solution. Especially, when I can’t enjoy my coffee without milk. I just love it with milk.
- 1/4 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Fudge Topping
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coffee, brewed strong, cooled to room temperature
- 1 cup of ice
- Whipped cream
- Ground cinnamon for garnish
- Firstly, make a strong coffee and leave it to chill until coffee is room temperature.
- Then, add sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon, vanilla, chocolate topping, brewed coffee and ice in blender container. Mix until it becomes smooth.
- Finally, garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon. Serve immediately.