Everybody needs a traditional chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this one is my favorite. Plus, there is no fancy ingredients, no waiting or chilling and etc. Just straightforward, delicious, doughy, fully cooked, chocolate chip cookies that turns out always perfectly!
- 1 cup (230 g) butter (softened)
- 1 cup (200 g) white (granulated) sugar
- 1 cup (200 g) light brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs (large)
- 3 cups (380 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 cups (450 g) chocolate chips (chopped chocolate or chunks)
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C). To a baking pan spread parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder. Set aside.
- In another bowl mix together brown and white sugars with softened butter.
- Beat in all eggs and vanilla until the mixture is fluffy.
- Mix in your dry ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well with the dough.
- Roll dough into balls and place them on your prepared cookie sheets. You can use a cookie scoop or ice scoop to make your cookies.
- Bake for around 10 minutes. Take them out when they just start to turn brown.
- Let them cool of a bit on the baking pan for approximately 2 minutes before removing them.