You will be a strategic leader unifying our excellent sales, marketing, and product teams towards a common goal. The salary for this position is commensurate with experience. You can work from anywhere in the world.
You will play an integral role in scaling a world-renowned and much-loved SaaS brand from $10M – $50M+ in revenue. We need your strategic mind to unify our excellent sales, marketing, and product teams towards a common goal.
You will be in good company, too. Toggl is a team of A-players. Everyone is smart, fun, and caring. You are joining us at an exciting time – we have just unified our two sister companies under the same brand – Toggl Plan and Toggl Hire. We are profitable and self-funded, and we’re taking Toggl to the next level. Join us for the ride!
You will fit in well in the Toggl team if you have 5+ years of experience in a high-level sales/marketing position. You have a solid track record of successfully building the brand of a SaaS company with 20M+ revenue. You are comfortable with a fast-paced environment and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously across teams. You are data-driven and have strong analytical skills.
This role requires leading a team of sales and marketing specialists. You should have experience leading and inspiring teams. You will succeed in this role, if you are self-motivated, have exceptional problem-solving skills and remain composed under pressure. Excellent written and spoken English skills are a must, international and remote work experience is a plus.
- Freedom to choose when and where you work from.
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- 2 company retreats and 2 team meetups a year (expenses covered) for team-building.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend training, workshops or conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage and other things to improve your health.
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work.