This chicken burger recipe is so easy and fast to make, I literally made it in less than 15 minutes. Actually, you can add any vegetables which you want, but I would stay with a simple tomato, cucumber and salad.
- 300 g chicken
- Tom Yam spices
- olive oil for cooking
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp of ketchup
- clove of garlic, minced
- 4 hamburger buns
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- iceberg salad
- 4 slices of an onion
- cheese, grated
- Firstly, marinate chicken with some Tom Yam spices, I used liquid seasoning and add some salt, pepper and a splash of olive oil. Leave for about 15 minutes.
- Secondly, slice hamburger buns in two pieces and add in a hot oven or on a grill for like 5 minutes.
- In that time make the sauce: mix mayonnaise, ketchup and minced garlic.
- In a hot pan add some olive oil and pour marinated chicken, fry it on high heat. Chicken has to brown on sides.
- While chicken is cooking slice tomatoes, cucumbers and onions.
- On a crispy hamburger buns spread sauce of mayo and ketchup, spread the bottom and top of the buns.
- Then, on the bottom of the bun add-in layers cucumber, tomato, onions, fried chicken and add some cheese. Put the second part of the bun on top of that.
- Eat immediately, while the cheese is still melted.