This creamy and smooth cheesecake recipe is definitely not from cheap ones and it’s quite not so easy to make it. But can you imagine putting a piece of cheesecake in your mouth and your brain explodes from perfection? If you need to impress somebody with your cooking skills then try to make a cheesecake for sure. It’s a foolproof recipe.
- 230 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
A great pan for cheesecake or any other cake:
Preparation of cheesecake crust:
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C (350°F)
- In a bowl mix, the crumbs of crackers melted butter, sugar, and salt together evenly. Press the mixture into the bottom and the sides of the pan.
- Bake it for 8 to 10 min, or until it gets lightly golden. Let it cool.
Preparation of cheesecake filling:
- In the bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar with the mixer until it is smooth,
- Then slowly add the sour cream and vanilla extract; mix again. Add all eggs, 1 at a time, mix until it gets smooth again. Remember don’t over mix it. Pour the filling over crust in a pan and spread evenly.
- Double wrap the bottom of the pan with foil, tightly to prevent from water.
- Place the cheesecake pan into a larger pan and pour very hot water into the pan. Make sure the water doesn’t come up higher than the pan sides.
- Bake your cheesecake from 60 to 70 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool for at least an hour, then cover and put into the refrigerator for overnight or 6 hours. Depends how excited you are to taste it.
- Serve it with fresh berries, but it would be perfect without anything as well.