Gift ideas for travelers

I personally hate getting gifts which are not practical and which I know that after a while I will have to get rid of. I constantly travel and I have no storage where I can keep all cute, although useless gifts. I made a list of useful travelling gifts which every traveler would love to have. So you wouldn’t have trouble finding the perfect gift for your friend.

Useful gifts for travelers

1. Gregory Mountain Bag

I know it is kinda pricey, although this bag is super durable. I mean it is a bag for a lifetime. Another good thing is that this bag is ergonomic which mean that no matter how heavy you bag is you will not have any problems with your back.

2. SD Card

Have you ever met a travel addict who has enough space for their photos? No me neither. SD Cards are always a good gift.

3. S’well marble water bottle

S’well water bottles are so gorgeous and durable. It is a good feeling to have cute and useful things sometimes. Travel photos with this bottle will look even better.

4. Travel adapter

Your friend having an Eurotrip? Oh boy… then I hope he / she is prepared for an outlet confusion. A travel adapter is a great gift for your friend, because without power it would be a terrible journey.

5. Luggage locks

Luggage locks can sound a bit strange for a gift, but it is a useful thing and if you engrave something on it then it will become “the best gift ever” .

6.  Portable charger

portable charger

Portable charger is so important when travelling, because having a full battery of your cell phone is just being safe. Especially if you travel solo.

7.  Tripod

It is not safe to ask a stranger to take a picture of you and also random people are not as good photographers as your friend might be.  A tripod for a traveler is a must.

8.  Sleeping bag

IIf your friend is a nature lover or he / she loves hitchhiking then warm sleeping bag can be a live saver.

9.  Flashlight

A flashlight or a headlight would always be useful for a traveler and nature lover. Also, it is a safety device if you have to walk in a dark road.

10.  Collapsible water bottle

Everybody loves things which saves space for them. This collapsible bottle is a miracle how light it is.

11. Quick dry towel

Quick dry towel is a great gift for both nature lover and travelers who love only city life. It is light, does not take too much space. What else do you need?

12. GoPro

GoPro is great for all the possibilities which it gives for you. You can film under water, it is not scared of some motorbike craches and the battery last really long.

13. Mobile phone lens

I know that nowadays cell phones have great cameras, although what about lens which create an amazing lightning? What about lens which zooms so much that you can see every detail? The possibilities are endless!

14.  Camera straps

Your friend do not like necklaces? But what about camera straps? It can also be cute like straps with stripes, dots, rainbow, stars and etc.

15.  Camera bag

I think it is time for your friend to change that old, black camera bag which everybody have and change to some unique beauty.

16. Polaroid camera

Oh Polaroids… Those insta pictures always look good on your wall after an amzing holiday abroad.

17.  AeroPress coffee maker

If your friend can’t live without a good coffee maschine coffe then Aeropress coffee mashine is a survival kit for her / him. The coffee is amazing and it is easy to use.

18. Kindle

Who have space for actual book these days? 600 pages Game of Thrones book would never fit in anybody’s bag. Kindle is a must for everybody who love to read.

19. Passport cover

After travelling like 20 countries you would see how terrible you passport looks without a cover. Also, you can put cards or cash in it also.

20. Earphones

Earphones is also a live saver when you have to fly on the same plane with a baby or you just tired to be social butterfly.

Menstrual cup

If you have a great relationship with your friend then menstrual cup is a great gift. I tried it half a year ago and my only thought was “why I didn’t use it before”. It do not take too much space, it is easy to change, environmental friendly.

MenstrualCup-Pink-Small_large

Gloves

Warm gloves, bicycle gloves, gloves for hikes doesn’t matter if your friend loves to travel then your friend need it.

gloves

Face Mask

OMG…. I love face masks when I travel! After flights face skin gets so dry and the feeling when you put them after a long day is mind blowing.

face mask

Rain Coat

A good rain coat is a must for everybody!

rain coat

Sunglasses

A sunglasses also is a thing which everybody needs, no matter is it a Summer or Winter.

ray ban sunglasses

Hammock

A portable hammock is so amazing, if you don’t buy it as a gift then buy it for yourself.

hamoock

If you like it, Pin it!

Travelers gifts
Gift ideas for travelers
Advertisements

37 Comments Add yours

1. Great ideas! Does the collapsable water bottle give a plastic taste to the water? I’ve been searching for a bottle like this but I very much dislike the taste of water from many plastic water bottles.

1. I can’t really say, because I am not so sensitive on the taste, but I guess no

2. Rakesh Kumar says:

Nice informative article

3. Ee Sing says:

Great ideas! going through this list, being a traveller myself, i think its perfect! I have never thought of some of them but would have made a great gift! Thanks for sharing these ideas out!

1. I’m glad that you liked it 😉

4. These are really great ideas to gift someone who loves to travel. I could never have thought about many of this to gift to someone. Thanks for this great list.

1. I am happy that it was helpful 🙂

5. Katie says:

I’m sending this list out as my birthday/christmas list! Would use and love everything on here, have been lusting after an instax camera for a while now 🙂

1. That’s a great idea I will also send it to my family on my birthday 😄

6. Super ideas for travel! I really love a passport cover when I travel as I also gives me a place to stash my tickets!

1. Yes the passport cover is really helpful 😊

Liked by 1 person

7. That GoPro, Polaroid, and earbuds are calling my name!! Perhaps I will reward myself with an early Christmas present hehe.

1. I believe I will do the same 😀

8. John Aiwone says:

What a great and simple post this is – and a great list of ideas you’ve got down too. Got me reconsidering what to ask friends and family to get me for Xmas haha

Johnny | Johnny’s Traventures

1. Useful gifts are always the best 😁

9. Navita says:

Loved your posts and since we are travel lovers, I think I will pass this on to all our well wishers who give us gifts so they get ideas. Probably circle a few things which we need 🙂 Would love to get a Polaroid camera or AeroPress coffee maker.

1. I just love Aeropress coffee maker it is a life saver 😀

10. These are extremely useful gifts. Never knew that we also have mobile camera lenses…Glad I got to know something useful today through this post 😀

1. There are a huge variety of cellphone lenses 😂

Liked by 1 person

1. Haha..never explored this possibilty 😀

11. Chandni says:

These are great ideas and I’m definitely saving them for gifting my fellow traveller friends! Thank you for the great post.

1. I am glad that I could help 🙂

12. contact@adventuresofawanderluster.com says:

What a great list of gift ideas! I got a tripod for my birthday and was over the moon! I need to save your list for upcoming Christmas ideas 🙂

1. Tripod is the best when you travel solo 😉

13. lifeoutside2by2 says:

Definitely sharing this post with my friends! Maybe they’ll be kind enough to buy some of this awesome stuff 😂 good collection btw!

1. Thanks, those things are the ones that I trully love😊

14. Devyani Ray says:

Loving the marble bottle! I am going to gift it to myself 🙂

1. I think I will buy it for myself on Christmas 😁

15. Create. Play. Travel. says:

Great tips for choosing useful stuff and packing light. Camera, rain jacket and hammock are my top picks!

1. I should include them 😁

16. Alexander Popkov says:

This travel adapter looks cool! I have several adapters for different countries, but all is one would be better.

1. All in one is the best 😉

17. Vaibhav says:

I am a traveller and I am looking forward to receiving these gifts now.

1. I hope you will receive them 😀

18. Sigrid Says Blog says:

I am a traveler and would love for somebody to gift me with a go pro! hahahah Seriously, these are really nice items. Would love to receive them, too.

1. Gopro would be an amazing gift 😀